How to choose the right DXP or CMS
Picking the best engine to power your business can be a hassle. For many, the first - and sometimes only - step is to compare features and functionality. But this alone is not enough. We can help you right-size your investment the first time.
To make the right decision swiftly, you must lay everything on the table.
- Discuss and consolidate tools (i.e., What do you have now?)
- Consider current needs (i.e., What is the ideal state?)
- Consider growth plans (i.e., What do you want in the future?)
Avoid analysis paralysis
The first step in our process is to build out a requirements list to guide our decision-making.
It will look a little different based on your goals, industry, and digital maturity.
Get ready to answer some tough questions:
- How is your business going to use, maintain, and evolve your website?
- How will you measure success across departments?
- Do you need to accommodate for different levels of experience?
- Do you plan to customize content based on different audiences?
Right-sizing for maximum efficiency
Choosing the wrong platform could have significant implications for your business efficiency and profitability.
Select a great DXP or CMS by:
Building Needs Matrix
Analyzing Ownership Costs