At Lightburn, we thrive on collaboration, and our common goal of "making digital simple" shines through in everything we do. We're always hard at work crafting smart and thoughtful digital experiences for our clients, who range from small local startups to large, well-known names in business.
We're currently looking for a talented Front-End Developer with a passion for making sites pixel perfect every time.
- Work closely with designers and developers to create responsive websites
- Estimate project and task effort independently
- Optimize sites for page speed
- Provide ongoing feature support for a variety of existing websites
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical members of the team
- 3+ years front end experience
- Ability to write semantic HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- Comfort with Git and Github
- Familiarity with OpenGraph protocols and accessibility standards
- Experience with React or similar frameworks
- A passion for building simple, reliable experiences
- Dedication to learning and adopting new technology
- Strong preference given for prior agency experience
- Experience with ecommerce and CMS platforms
- Experience with .NET and C#
- An online portfolio that shows an understanding of best practices and skills
- Experience with Webpack and Gulp
- UI design experience
- Experience working on an agile team
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply via Workable.