We are seeking a Client Strategist to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Part business development, part account service, this person will help shape our overall approach with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in digital strategy and deeply committed to our clients’ overall success.
This role will partner with other members of the team to pitch our services and expertise to new clients, as well as provide the production team with clear strategic briefs that inspire and enable our best work.
The client strategist is also responsible for seeking out and nurturing new opportunities with existing clients. They will work closely with our experienced project management team to develop increased engagement with key accounts.
Please note: While most of our team is working remotely at this time, the Lightburn office is located in downtown Milwaukee. We are currently seeking candidates based in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Research and gather data to develop well-informed strategic plans for prospective clients
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet clients' overall business needs
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet growth goals
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Establish objectives for internal teams and communicate client needs
- Pitch concepts and report results to team and management
- Develop strong relationships and serve as the liaison between key clients and internal team
- Proven experience as a strategist, account manager, or similar role at a digital agency
- Hands-on background in digital marketing, web development, or similar
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to develop lasting relationships built on trust and commitment
- Comfort developing new methods within an existing established process
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply via Workable.