We're currently looking for a talented front-end developer with working React experience and a passion for making sites pixel perfect every time. This role will work on projects ranging from large marketing websites to highly interactive user interfaces. At Lightburn you'll work with a tight-knit group of people who are committed to each other as well as to doing great work.
Please Note: Lightburn is based in Milwaukee, WI and we are open to either fully remote or a hybrid work model, depending on your location and circumstances.
- Work closely with designers and developers to create responsive sites
- Estimate project and task effort independently
- Optimize sites for page speed
- Provide ongoing feature support for a variety of existing websites
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical members of the team
- 5+ years front end experience
- Ability to write semantic HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- Comfort with Git and Github
- Familiarity with OpenGraph protocols and accessibility standards
- Experience with React (version 16.8 and up preferred)
- A passion for building simple, reliable experiences
- Dedication to learning and adopting new technology
- Strong preference given for prior agency experience
- Experience with WordPress Gutenberg editor, Kentico 13, and/or Shopify
- Understanding of ecommerce principles and best practices
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with Webpack and Gulp
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, work-from-home stipend, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.