Project Managers at Lightburn are strategic thinkers who work closely with clients to understand organization goals, define solutions, answer challenging questions, and maintain the quality of a final project. In this role you’ll handle resource planning, task management, budgeting, and day-to-day communication with clients and internal teams.
As a PM at Lightburn, you’ll work with a variety of accounts on a wide range of projects, from ecommerce to large content management sites to apps. You’ll facilitate production team sprints, document and prioritize requirements, collaborate with our designers and developers to design and build project, and lead QA and user testing efforts. If you love to find order within the complex and ever-changing world of digital, this is the job for you.
Please Note: Lightburn is based in Milwaukee, WI. While some work may be handled remotely, digital project managers are expected to work in our downtown Milwaukee offices or meet with clients in person, when able. The ideal candidate will be physically located in Northeastern Illinois or Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Relevant experience in an agency setting working on complex digital projects
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience tracking budgets, project plans and documenting requirements
- Proficiency with modern project management tools preferred
- Strong time and priority management skills
- Confidently manage a project through all phases, from initial discovery to launch
- Translation of sometimes-vague client requests to clear, actionable tasks
- Soliciting and acting on project feedback in a timely manner
- Tracking and reporting project progress and budgets
- Updating project documentation
- Undertaking project and QA tasks
- Maintaining production team forecasts
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves all things digital and understands the complexities of building websites.
- Has a curious, entrepreneurial spirit
- Prides themselves on attention to detail and organization
- Is a problem solver who shines under tight deadlines
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting
- Is skilled at building long-term relationships
- Is able to balance empathy with candor to provide clear, honest communication to both team members and clients
- Embraces the challenge of working with a broad range of clients on a wide range of platforms
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, medical insurance, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Reminder: Lightburn is based in Milwaukee, WI. While some work may be handled remotely, digital project managers are expected to work in our downtown Milwaukee offices or meet with clients in person, when able. The ideal candidate will be physically located in Northeastern Illinois or Southeastern Wisconsin.