At Lightburn, we thrive on collaboration, and our common goal of "making digital simple" shines through in everything we do. We're always hard at work crafting smart and thoughtful digital experiences for our clients, who range from small local startups to large, well-known names in business.
We're currently looking for a talented UI/UX Designer interested in working on a variety of marketing, mobile, and ecommerce driven experiences.
- Translate business objectives, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Produce the design and production artwork for marketing sites and web-based applications for a variety of clients and industries, from complex ecommerce websites to large content sites. May include some web-based application design.
- Work across disciplines with developers, strategists, and UX practitioners to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards, as well as ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Lead design discussions and presentations with clients.
- Create wireframes in collaboration with team members and translate them into compelling, easy-to-use user interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house team serving multiple complex projects
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems, UX challenges and marketing objectives through effective design execution
- Able to present concepts to both external and internal teams, with an emphasis on collaboration
- Demonstrates design thinking skills, with an innovative, forward-thinking approach
- Excellent problem solving and design thinking skills.
- Proficiency with both web design tools such as Sketch and the Adobe design suite
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Experience with user research including interviews and user testing tools such as usertesting.com
- Experience developing and working with UI pattern libraries
- Background working with e-commerce websites
- Knowledge of front end web development practices and technologies
- Web accessibility standards and best practices
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, free parking, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply via Workable.