At Lightburn, we thrive on collaboration, and our common goal of "making digital simple" shines through in everything we do. We're always hard at work crafting smart and thoughtful digital experiences for our clients, who range from small local startups to large, well-known names in business.
We're currently looking for a talented developer with a passion for making sites pixel perfect every time.
- Work closely with designers and developers to create responsive sites
- Estimate projects
- Continually learn and apply lessons to your craft
- Optimize sites for page speed
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical members of the team
- 2-3 years of experience
- An ability to write semantic HTML5, CSS3, and JS
- A comfort with Git and Github
- An understanding of SVG
- A passion for building beautiful experiences
- A dedication to learning and adopting new technology
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Familiarity with OpenGraph protocols and other techniques
- Experience with .NET and C#
- An online portfolio that shows an understanding of best practices and skills
- Experience with Webpack and Gulp
- Experience with VueJS or similar frameworks
- UI design experience
- Experience working on an agile team
- Experience building cross platform email templates
Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, free parking, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply via Workable.